قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / ‘Jeopardy!’ and “Wheel of Fortune” to continue filming with security measures in place

‘Jeopardy!’ and “Wheel of Fortune” to continue filming with security measures in place



“Jeopardy!” and “Wheel of Fortune”, like most Hollywood, suspended production due to a coronavirus pandemic.

On Wednesday, a spokeswoman for Sony Pictures Television confirmed to CNN that performances will resume production.

“Wheel of Fortune and JEOPARDY! They are returning to the studio to capture episodes of the show for their next period, “the study’s spokeswoman said in a statement to CNN. “Productions have protocols in place in line with current government guidelines to protect competitors, employees, crew and talent from the spread of COVID-1

9.”

Alex Trebek (jokingly) proposes his successor, who is threatened by: Betty White

“While some things may have changed behind the scenes and on stage to keep everyone safe, fans can expect to see the same Wheel of Fortune and JEOPARDS! They started making love when the season began,” the statement said.

“Jeopardy!” is hosted by Alex Trebek (80) and “Wheel of Fortune” is organized by Pat Sajak (73) with help from Vanna White (63), who turns the letters over.

Trebek has been battling pancreatic cancer since last year and said in March he had exceeded his chances.
The term was announced so that the sets were reworked to keep contestants socially distant from each other on the wheel during the “Wheel of Fortune” game, and that the “Danger!” Stages would also keep contestants at a safe distance from each other.

Competitors will also be socially distant from the hosts at both exhibitions.


Source link